Blog Your Way To A Better Life… Part 1

on Monday 12 August 2013

Nearly every blogger wants to find how to make money with their site, even if your only blogging for fun. But what happens most of the time is that they toil away putting up more and more content only to find that they are making little or nothing.Many will say that making money online is simply a pipe dream that has no real payoff. But as the new owner of BlogTipsAndTricks.com I can tell you it is possible to make money online… I actually made over $13,000 last year… I started from nothing in 2006, not even knowing what WordPress or Blogger was.
Now is that enough to tell my boss at my day job, “I’m out of here!” ? Well no not really, but it is enough to make life a bit easier, to say yes to a lot more things that my family wants to do than I used to….
So, what is the key to making money online???
Well I’m not going to tell you it doesn’t require work, but I am going to tell you how to find what to blog about to make money, and along the way give you actionable ideas to get more traffic, make more money, and spend less time working at blogging and more time making money from blogging.
You’re probably saying to yourself, “This guy it going to tell me all the same BS I’ve already heard about making money online, and then he’s going to tell me for just the low low price of $….. I to can learn the secret”, but the fact is I’m going to give you the goods on how to make money blogging.
Why? because honestly most people will quit before they even see a single dollar. Not because it can’t be done, but because it can’t be done in just a few days.
But for those of you that can stick with it, you will make something out of nothing more than your time and passion. All I ask is that as you read about how to do this you share this blog with your friends, family, and anyone else that will listen…
So, check back tomorrow to get the first lesson… How to find a good subject to blog about…
Trust me, no one has told you how easy it is to find money making subjects…
See you in part 2

Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

UpLoad Your Picture

advertiser

Search This Blog

advertiser